Cryptocurrencies are creating a new era of transactions in the financial system. Today, a large portion of people are turning to digital assets. The rapid acceptance rate increases the overall value of virtual currencies. At the time of going to press, the cryptocurrency market is home to over 11,000 coins with a market capitalization of $ 2.39 T.
Recently showing in the crypto space is BNB Fintech, an innovative ecosystem based on cryptography. The vision of the platform rejoices in combining digital currencies with the daily life of a user.
BNB Fintech hopes to achieve its mission by introducing a point of sale system for cryptocurrencies. It also plans to activate a face-to-face option when paying in digital currency. This way anyone can use virtual coins as a regular payment method.
What to expect
In most cases, understanding the world of digital assets can be a difficult subject. BNB Fintech plans to change this approach by offering a simplified process of buying and selling cryptocurrencies. The platform also uses its native asset, BNB Cash, to facilitate transaction procedures.
The fintech team is made up of experts who make sure every feature works as expected. It includes people with a broader knowledge of finance, IT, payment systems and project management.
In the future, BNB Fintech may add marketers and developers to its staff. Without further ado, we highlight some of the features found on the fintech platform. They understand:
BNB Fintech admits that not everyone is ready to accept cryptocurrencies yet. Therefore, users of digital coins find it difficult to spend their holdings. Such cases make it more difficult to achieve the goal of mass adoption of crypto.
With BNB Cash, users can acquire goods without worrying about whether various outlets can accept digital currencies. The fintech company could partner with Simplex to make debit card payments possible using BNB Cash.
Simplex operates as an approved financial organization that handles credit card payments. Additionally, the platform supports over 50 fiat currencies and over 90 digital currencies. Simplex also works with Visa and Mastercard. Thus, the payment process deducts a certain amount of BNB Cash once individuals use their Simplex cards. Once the fintech network forms such partnerships, individuals can gain more exposure to its native asset.
Peer-to-peer crypto market
BNB Fintech plans to adopt a decentralized approach to manage the peer-to-peer market. Here, users can buy and sell goods or services in exchange for BNB Cash. Moreover, the P2P market can come up with a unique method which guarantees successful purchases.
The sellers in the market might have a chance to advertise their items. Interested buyers then request the acquisition of the seller’s goods. The system withholds payments from buyers so that they can organize the pickup process. Ultimately, the funds go to the seller once the buyers receive their products.
A point of sale system
A point of sale The system involves a process by which merchants prepare an invoice for customers. At the point of sale, customers pay merchants for the purchase of certain goods or services. Traditional point of sale systems normally include multiple machines that process customer transactions.
Fintech The POS solution reduces the process to a single machine. In addition to this, the system supports fiat and digital currencies. This way, traders can monitor and manage their business cash flow in real time.
Points of sale can also obtain transaction payments without delay. A point of sale system is pushing for the use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in the market economy. In turn, BNB Cash becomes more visible and applicable during payments.
BNB Fintech is eager to grow its digital currency portfolio. Holders can use the internal fintech wallet rather than working with external wallets. On the electronic wallet, users can monitor their consumption habits and make purchases on the point of sale system.
Individuals can also track their points and transaction details using the digital wallet. The portfolio development process takes place once the above functionalities are completed. In this way, BNB Fintech can create a unique electronic wallet that meets the needs of a user.
BNB Cash has a total supply of 200M with the following distribution criteria:
- 60 million tokens go to public and airdrop programs, or the equivalent of 30% of the entire cast. BNB Fintech has set aside 2 million tokens which will be used for the drop event. In addition, the program plans to operate for five years while releasing tokens in different phases. Thus, the remaining 58M will follow this procedure to stabilize the value of the asset. The movement also prevents the possibility of price manipulation.
- The founding team receives 30 million tokens, or 15% of the payout, to be locked in for six months. The lockdown assures investors that the platform intends to remain operational.
- A presale event that hopes to distribute 14.5% of the tokens. The percentage distribution means that the presale will release 29 million tokens. A presale gives the Platform enough funds to start working on various developments.
- 24 million tokens are expected to be launched on the CrepeSwap Platform. Investors who miss the presale can buy BNB Cash on the platform. Thus, the amount represents 12% of the total distribution.
- Full-stack internal developments represent 20 million tokens (10%). This amount makes it possible to employ technology partners in the future. The platform can also use 0.33% of asset transactions to finance developments
- It has a marketing program that plans to use 16 million tokens, or 8% of the total distribution. It also represents 0.33% of the token transaction to finance marketing initiatives.
- 14 million (7%) tokens are reserved to cover future partnerships. The amount focuses on association with beneficial partners who can elevate the new platform.
- Finally, the remaining 3M tokens go to whitelists. Despite the cancellation of the whitelist and pre-sale, fintech still feels the need to reward investors. According to BNB Fintech, whitelist investors were involved in promoting the platform from the start.
The FinTech roadmap
BNB Fintech expects its first stock exchange listing in the fourth quarter of 2021. It also plans to conclude its token distribution phases and continue to develop the market. An audit procedure is also on the platform’s schedule.
In 2022, the fintech network hopes to launch debit card functionality and a POS application. More trade lists are expected to arrive before the end of 2022.
BNB Fintech shows its commitment to establishing a crypto-based payment network. The platform structure provides for hosting multiple features in one place. Additionally, buyers and sellers can log in and exchange various goods or services. Digital currencies are also more exposed to changes in the financial market.
At BNB Fintech, everyone is encouraged to use and keep BNB Cash. Such a mechanism ensures that the value of the native asset increases over time. In addition, the token achieves more utility in the real world.
All developments are expected to be completed by 2023 and provide users with a fully equipped payment solution. As more and more users engage with the platform, the massive acceptance of cryptocurrencies becomes clearer.